The CCTS Master Class series helps clinicians, research coordinators/specialists and other health research personnel develop a better understanding of conducting human subjects research at UIC.
These immersive training workshops enable participants to implement best practices for human research subject protection, recruitment, study conduct, and data safety/security.
The Master Class series will provide attendees with:
- in-depth training on topics relevant to those conducting human subjects research
- a mastery of standards and best practices specific to the roles and responsibilities of research personnel
- expanded understanding of topics discussed in the Best Practice Hour seminar series
- a community of support for UIC health researchers
- resources, tools and services to support the implementation of research at UIC
*The Master Class series is based on and has replaced the CCTS Research Boot Camp