The CCTS Master Class series helps clinicians, research coordinators/specialists and other health research personnel develop a better understanding of conducting human subjects research at UIC.
Series Details Heading link
These immersive training workshops enable participants to implement best practices for human research subject protection, recruitment, study conduct, and data safety/security.
The Master Class series will provide attendees with:
- in-depth training on topics relevant to those conducting human subjects research
- a mastery of standards and best practices specific to the roles and responsibilities of research personnel
- expanded understanding of topics discussed in the Best Practice Hour seminar series
- a community of support for UIC health researchers
- resources, tools and services to support the implementation of research at UIC
*The Master Class series is based on and has replaced the CCTS Research Boot Camp