Community engagement and implementation science are essential to the successful translation of interventions and other healthcare advances implemented in community settings with the ultimate goal of improving health outcomes.
CCTS works closely with UIC research teams to ensure that they meet their recruitment goals, that their studies include populations often underrepresented in research, and that their research findings can be translated into interventions that can be widely implemented.
CEC Consultation Testimonial Heading link
They suggested how to connect with potential community stakeholders and provided names of people to contact. They also helped me review and revise my recruitment materials to improve the chances of potential participants being interested and contacting the research team.
Meet the Team Heading link
Support by Project Stage Heading link
- Letter of Support
- Project Design Consultation
- Recruitment and retention plans
- Recruitment budget
- Community engagement strategies including partnership development
- Dissemination and/or implementation plans
- Community Engagement Advisory Board consultation
- Recruitment and retention strategies
- Development/refinement of recruitment materials
- Community engagement strategies
- Community Engagement Advisory Board troubleshooting consultation
- Preparing for subsequent grants/projects, including implementation strategies and policy guidance
- Preparing for subsequent grants/projects, including community engagement strategies and partnership building
- Community Engagement Advisory Board consultation on dissemination tactics and outreach options