Bringing Research to You
CCTS staff and research specialists are available to provide trainees, departments and other campus units presentations on any of our services, tools and programs.
Presentations may be straight-forward, such as a summary of all center activities, or customized to your unit’s specific needs. Examples of presentations include (but are in no way limited to):
- Biostatistics: A Resident’s Introduction to Research Methods
- Regulatory Support: Working with the UIC IRB
- Recruitment: CCTS’s Comprehensive Study Participant Pipeline
- Career Development: Applying for a KL2 Award
- Community Engagement: Academic-Community Research Partnerships
- Biomedical Informatics: Accessing data from the UIC Clinical Research Data Warehouse
How to Request a Presentation
To request a CCTS presentation for your department or unit, please complete the electronic Presentation Request Form.
Out of respect for our research specialists’ time, we ask that you allow at least 3 weeks notice for a presentation. A “CCTS Overview” presentation can be requested within 10 days.
Please note that, due to limited resources, we may not be able to accommodate requests for off-campus presentations. These decisions are at the discretion of CCTS leadership.