Community Engaged Research Boot Camp
Community Engaged Research (CER) Boot Camp an intensive, three-day, hands-on, interactive, program that provides the knowledge and tools research staff need to help you carry out successful community engaged research projects.
Boot camp attendees will be able to:
- Define community engaged research and its core components
- Identify ethical issues surrounding human subjects research conducted in the community
- Examine best practices for study preparation, implementation, dissemination and sustainability in community engaged research
- Articulate the roles and responsibilities of the research team and community partners in community engaged research
- Ensure your study meets Federal, State and University regulatory requirements.
- Identify aspects of professional and ethical behavior related to community partner and research participant interactions.