Community Engagement Education & Training Resources
The Community Engagement Program offers periodic in-person and web-based training for principal investigators and staff on various topics related to recruitment and retention, cultural competency, community engaged research, and research with underserved populations.
- Culturally Tailored and Targeted Materials
- Developing Community Partnerships in Community Engaged Research
- Culturally Sensitive Assessment Measures
- Multicultural Proficiency in Psychological Research
- Community Health Worker Training Program: A new initiative to offer basic training to community health workers on how to engage key community stakeholders and organizations in clinical research with a focus on special populations of LGBT, older adults, youth, African Americans and Latino communities.
- Community Advisory Board Training Program
Community Inolvement in Research Training (CIRTification)
The CCTS also offers CIRTification, a human research protections training program for community partners that can serve as an alternative to CITI training. Resources are available below for free download.